How to Use Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a platform that lets you conduct online meetings. Microsoft Teams helps users join online meetings sitting at home. It comes with various useful features and has been a great competitor to Zoom. It may be difficult to use Microsoft Teams if you are new to this platform. We have explained how to use it to conduct or join online meetings. It’s time to get started.
Download the Microsoft Teams App on Android
If you are an Android user, you can download the Microsoft Teams app on the Google Play Store. If you are an iOS user, you can download the app on the App Store. Download on Android device by following the steps:
- Go to Google Play Store on an Android Device.
- Type “Microsoft Teams” in the search bar.
- When the app icon appears in the results, tap on it.
- Now tap on “Install.” The app will be downloaded in a short while.
Download the Microsoft Teams app on iOS
Download it on an iOS device. Follow the presented instructions:
- Open App Store.
- Search for the app by typing “Microsoft Teams” in the search bar.
- When the results appear, tap on the app icon.
- Install the app.
Create a Team on Microsoft Teams
One can create a team on Microsoft Teams. Follow the instructions:
- Launch the app on your device.
- Tap on “Join” or “Create a team.”
- You need to make sure whether you wish to build a team from the beginning or add contacts from an existing group.
- Choose the privacy settings such as public and private.
- Type name and description.
- Tap on “Create team.” This is how you can create a team on Microsoft teams.
How to Start Chat on Microsoft Teams
Below is how one can start chat on Microsoft Teams. Follow these steps:
- Open the chat tab that may appear on the left side.
- Tap on the “New Chat” option that is located at the top of the screen.
- Enter the name of a person and write your message.
- Click the “Send Arrow.”
- You can add more persons to the group by tapping the “Add People” button.
Join a Meeting on Microsoft Teams
Here are the steps you need to follow to join the meeting on Microsoft Teams:
- Look at the left side of the screen and open the Calendar tab there.
- Select the meeting and tap the “Join” button.
- Adjust the video and audio settings accordingly.
- Tap “Join now.”
Note: You will receive the link to join the meeting on your email address.
Share Your Screen on Microsoft Teams
If you want to share your screen during a meeting with others, you can do so. Below is how you can do it.
- Click the “Share” option on the screen.
- Select the screen or document you wish to share.
- You will see a red border around the content you are sharing.
- To stop sharing the screen, tap the “Stop Sharing” option that appears at the bottom.
How to Change the Background in a Meeting
To give your meeting a professional touch, you can change the background in a meeting with the help of the Microsoft Teams app. Here is how you can do it:
- Look at the “Meeting Controls Menu,” tap on “More Options.”
- Now, tap “Show background effects.”
- You can choose either blurry background or any background image as per your choice.
- Tap the “Add New” option to add any image from your device to set it in the background.
Microsoft Teams is a platform designed for conducting video meetings and conferences. We have shared useful information on how to use it. We hope you will now be able to conduct virtual meetings and join them quickly with the help of the information.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for AOI Tech Solutions BBB on Norton Products, Webroot Products, McAfee Products, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 844–867–9017.
SOURCE : How to Use Microsoft Teams